Photography For a Cause is a collection of photographers who want to give back to their local, national and international communities by selling their fine art photographs and donating 100% of profits to incredible non profit organization and personal causes. Since its inception in 2009, PFaC has donated over $18,000 to deserving causes. Read more about the history of PFaC on the La Brisa Photography blog by clicking HERE.
From November 28th, 2016 through December 5h, 2016, you can purchase fine art photographs and 100% of the profits will be donated to Sarah Cocker who was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. The probability of developing breast cancer at Sarah's age is 0.44%. Hopefully we can help alleviate Sarah's medical costs as well as raise breast cancer awareness through this event! Read more about Sarah's story HERE.
HOW TO PURCHASE PHOTOGRAPHS
1) Click on the gallery Chris Hsieh of La Brisa Photography
2) Scroll down through the images and select the photograph(s) you’d like to purchase
3) In the lower right corner of the page, click “BUY”
4) If you’d like to purchase multiple images, click “Photos from this Gallery”
5) If you’d like to purchase one specific image, click “This Photo”
6) Select Wall Art (Canvas = photo is printed on heavy duty canvas and wrapped around wood frame, ready to hang, Mounted = photo is mounted on 2mm thick lightweight matboard or Standout = photo is mounted lightweight foam banded with a black edge, ready to hang) or Paper Prints
7) Select the print size
8) Select a finish: Lustre = matte finish and Metallic = glossy finish on metallic paper (my recommendation for these images!)
9) Click “Add to Cart”
10) Upon checkout, you designate where you want the photographs to be shipped
11) Keep adding as many photographs as you’d like and then pay securely with your credit card when you’re ready to checkout!
We hope to host 3-4 sales per year. If you are interested in nominating a cause and/or participating with your images, please contact us!